July-2009 Aluminum Sheet Pricing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishinchef said:
Brine the metal recycling place by me in newnan says they will sell it if they have it. Its Newnan Salvage, google them and give them a call.

Thanks Chef. I figure there has to be someone up here tho. I'll keep looking and If I can't find one I'll give them a call.

(Update) New Supplier near me

.125 6061 4 x 12 = $322.44
$6.72/sq.ft

.125 5052 4 x 12 = $252.25
$5.27/sq.ft.

I did my floor and front deck with a sheet of 8x4 .125 6061. The front deck is supported and the floor is supported and screwed in place. Very sturdy and if welded , riveted, screwed down to a few braces won't flex at all. Price on my sheet was 125.00 or 135.00 I live in MD and bought this brand new from a aluminum supply warehouse. You can check out my mod under
Lowe Boat Mod in the boat modification forum. Proly gonna have to flip the pages it's been awhile since posting.

fish18 said:
I did my floor and front deck with a sheet of 8x4 .125 6061. The front deck is supported and the floor is supported and screwed in place. Very sturdy and if welded , riveted, screwed down to a few braces won't flex at all. Price on my sheet was 125.00 or 135.00 I live in MD and bought this brand new from a aluminum supply warehouse. You can check out my mod under
Lowe Boat Mod in the boat modification forum. Proly gonna have to flip the pages it's been awhile since posting.
That's the cheapest I've found. Will you post the company contact info?

Thanks

Brine said:
fish18 said:
That's the cheapest I've found. Will you post the company contact info?

Thanks
Just thought I'd ask again...Not finding anything close to those prices.

Sidenote...Anyone ever use, or have knowledge why, I wouldn't want to use any of the ACM products instead? I'm seeing it for about $2/sq ft. That's .125 thick.

Here's a link https://www.claddingsolutions.com/aluminium.html

Latest posts