Kudos to my buddy.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
My buddy Jack fishes a handicap league nation wide, Last week he was in Oklahoma and weighed in I think he said 14 lbs, Fished against 52 other people. This was his prize, Tho they done give you the 20 hp merc. He just told me a few months back, He said "I am gonna win me one of them boats".

Pro-Angler-16_img6800_300.jpg

=D>

When is tinboats giving away something like this? Membership dues are so high, there's got to be some prize coming...

one day, i'm gonna win me one of them boats.........

believe in the power of words!

I won a boat one time..... won it at the duck pond at the fair... played with it in the bathtub for oh so many years.... Mom finally threw it away...... sad..... no I mean really sad day.
congrats to your friend.... If you like I'd help him with the membership dues if he take me for a ride in his new boat.....
peace

bAcKpAiN said:
Congrats to your bud! Did it come without an outboard?

Yes, its weird, they only sell that boat in that package, you cant change anything, yet they give it away without the outboard.

Jack does have a tinboat... and he fishes in our BANG tournaments and is doing pretty well. I hope he gets all the mess sorted out with the boat/engine - that was a load of malarkey behind all of the nuances with winning that boat...

Latest posts