Lake Pee Wee Dock

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Although I've been fighting a cold/congestion for two weeks now, I decided to briefly get outside with the camera for awhile this morning. I headed down the road to Lake Pee Wee, 1.5 miles from my house, and grabbed a couple of shots. Air temp was 26 degrees, but at least the wind wasn't blowing. Time was around 7:25am. Frost on the dock, and some slight fog on the water:

Dock 2 by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

Dock 1 by Waterwings2010, on Flickr

Very good pics. Can't decide which one I like best. Flickr is one of my daily, guilty pleasures. Should see one of these on the front page today.

I just slipped looking at that dock. :mrgreen:

Nice pics =D>

Appreciate the comments guys :) . I've just about given-up on Photobucket due to all the ads that pop-up, and they're format seeming to change, and now stick with Flickr. It's a lot easier to navigate. I'll post a shot of my shoeprints in the frost on the dock here shortly.

:shock: Well, a monthly contest I entered ended yesterday evening and I somehow won with shot #2 above. 12 entries total (I had two entries), and I thought for sure the lady who took second place was gonna win, as her shot was really good (sunlight coming through a stainglass window onto a brick wall). Have won another digital camera holster, and hopefully they'll send me the updated version (has an extra pocket on it compared to the original version). Never hurts to have a backup in case something happens to the other one. Here's a link to the "holster" as it's called: https://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/digital-holster-30-v2.aspx

Thanks for the comment, BC :) . It was 26 degrees when I took those shots, and a hot cup of coffee would have been nice. The dock was pretty slippery with the frost on it. I stayed near the center so I wouldn't end-up in the drink, lol. :shock: