Looky what Santa brought me.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOY BOAT

Reaction score
Well, if by Santa, you mean me. And by brought, you mean I went to the store and purchased. :p

This weapon is a Smith & Wesson SD9 9mm 16+1.
Light weight, high capacity, easy to fire, easy to conceal and carry.
I am using Remington Golden Saber 124 grain hollow tips.
I can't wait to get some target ammo and go practice. This is my first weapon in over 20 years.

Attachments

• gun 028.jpg
    gun 028.jpg
    620.8 KB · Views: 2,733
  • gun 023.jpg
    gun 023.jpg
    626 KB · Views: 2,733
Jim
I purchased my ammo at the link below. Not on line, but actually in the store. A 25 round box of hollow points were $22. The target rounds were $13-$14. Not sure how many rounds in a box. Of course no sales tax.

Renaissance Firearms
https://www.renarms.com/

Loggerhead Mike said:
16+1 yeah buddy!
Yea, but for some reason, I can only load 15 rounds in each of the magazines. Both are 9mm, and have a 16th comfirm window, but putting the 16th round in is tight, and the mag won't load in the gun. :?

Anyways, I have started my ammo stash. Getting a few hundred more rounds this week.

Attachments

• ammo 012.jpg
    ammo 012.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,585
Sportsmansguide. Delivered to ur door. My wife wasn't too happy when 1000 7.62x39 and 500 .308's were sitting on the porch. :)

I went into wally world looking for ammo today, and found they were out, but they had a lazer sight/flashlight combo for what looked to be $30. So I grabbed it. It rang up $40, but since it was marked $30, I got it for that. =D>
Works great. Took about 10 minutes to install, and adjust the sight. 8)

Attachments

• sights 045.jpg
    sights 045.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,534
  • sights 041.jpg
    sights 041.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,534
  • sights 049.jpg
    sights 049.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 2,534
  • sights 051.jpg
    sights 051.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 2,534
Update: Laser/light combo was a piece of crap. One bumbp, and the laser had to be readjusted. Took it back and used the money to get a holster for the gun, and buy the last box of 9mm ammo in New England. :roll:
The whole reason I purchased a 9mm was for cheap ammo with stopping power. I guess I am not alone. #-o

Jim said:
keep on hitting Walmart if you have one near you. I do and find some at least once per week. They get deliveries at least 3x per week.
LOL. I have 6 Walmarts in a 30 mile radius from me. :roll: Two are five miles away from me in two different directions.

Finally got my conceal/carry permit yesterday. Took two weeks, but a life time of obeying the law paid off. 8)

Congrats! I am waiting on mine to come in the mail! Will be two weeks tomorrow. And thete is no 9mm ammo around here. I bought a gun but the didn't have ammo. Went to three stores before I did find any.

Latest posts