Lund SSV vs Crestliner Sportsman 1650...???

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rancocasrich

Reaction score
I am in the decision stages of our next boat and have focused down to 2 makes/models. One is the Lund SSV and the other is the Crestliner Sportsman 1650. Both have similar floor layouts that we want and other features in common. Do any forum folks have opinion on these boats? thanks.

Don't know about the crestliner but my buddy has a Lund SSV 16 foot and its pretty solid, its got a 25 hp merc moves pretty good. seems to be well built, haven't ran into any issues with it but he only bought it last August. I think the Lund name is pretty good over all. Hope it helped a little, good luck with what ya get. Make sure to post some pics when you decide
Cheers

I was the third - fourth owner of a 14ft lund vee 1972 model, sold 2011 to its next owner and it still did not leak a drop, transom was solid too. They are built well.
Tim

I have a 96 Lund Laker. I am second owner when I got it she was dry as a bone. After pounding it in the ocean for 13 years she sprung a few leaks. Very solid boat and I love it, I fixed the leaks! Lunds are great boats but I have no experience with Crestliner(checked their site and they look nice).

Latest posts