Millennium Seats.....Worth the price?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Man

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy is considering the Millennium Marine ComfortMax Pro-M 100 Boat seats for his '22 Bass Buggy 18DLX pontoon.
His OEM seats are very uncomfortable...his three fishing seat backs have you leaning directly upright to slightly forward.

I have seen some of you using them on your tinnies. I am intrigued by the stretched net fabric design and how they claim they can be so comfortable with ZERO foam....or is it all hyperbole!

For those of you that use them, what's your take on comfort, durability, construction, etc?

Thanks!

I'm surprised there are no takers yet. Those kind of remind me of some styles of patio furniture that are pretty comfortable.
Very comfortable seats. Wider than most other seats with some rearward slope in the bottom. I have them in a aluminum fishing boat. Mesh fabric is cool for to air flow no no sweaty butt like vinyl seats.

Would recommend.

I'm not considering replacing the seats on my boat. But at 66, comfort for a day on the water is important to me, and I'd be willing to spend the $$.

I wouldn't go nuts on super high dollar seats, but the price for Millennium seats does not appear out of line with other offerings, not at all.

Yes, they are a bit pricey, but relative to the difference you are paying vs a decent quality vinyl, they are hands down worth the extra bucks. I actually have two. One mounted, and one I can take in and out of the 1436.
I think I paid $99 for one of mine, and about $110 for the other. Play those big box stores against each other for the best deal. Good luck!

Just put them in the boat a month ago. So far I really like them. 3 mounts and 2 seats gives me flexibility. I store my boat at a friend's lot so I pull them and store them in the garage. I think I'll try the sweatshirt/towel idea next time out.

Read a post on this forum from June 2024 that these Millenium seats get very hard after the fabric "stretches out."

For those that have used them for a few years....have yours stretched out?

Read a post on this forum from June 2024 that these Millenium seats get very hard after the fabric "stretches out."

For those that have used them for a few years....have yours stretched out?
I use tree stands with millennium seats. I believe that’s what got millennium started. I sit for many hours at a time and am very comfortable. I have a few that have been in the woods for years and they are still as comfy as day one.

Just put them in the boat a month ago. So far I really like them. 3 mounts and 2 seats gives me flexibility. I store my boat at a friend's lot so I pull them and store them in the garage. I think I'll try the sweatshirt/towel idea next time out.
I use a towel to protect my butt when it's cold, works very well.