my 1970 sears

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O my buddy Cole does the same thing ( in the Marines ), he started out workin on Cobra (helicopters) and now he's workin on f-22's I think? Not sure.

Gators5220 said:
O my buddy Cole does the same thing ( in the Marines ), he started out workin on Cobra (helicopters) and now he's workin on f-22's I think? Not sure.
He must work on the 35. Wish I could move to the 35 the f22 is the jet I work on and I only have like four bases I can go to. It seems like a cool job on paper but its basically arts and crafts

Ya he's a teaching instructor I think now, in Pensacola I think? Or near there atleast, I've only meet him back home in Vero although we do need to get up and go fishin sometime, he's not that far from me.

its a sad day but a good one. sold my boat today which is a bummer. but it has cleared the way for a 1448 or 1648 when i get back from japan. actually was the wifes idea to get a bigger boat. almost had a heartattack when the conversation started off with you need to sell that boat. but was really surprised when she said to get a bigger one we can all go out on.

Sounds like you've got a heck of a woman their bud, any girl that knows a happy man is a good man is one to keep.

just on here looking. its 11:18pm here in japan. so much water and no fishing but will try to update with pics of whales or dolphins. or whatever jumps out of the water at me on a few trips we plan on taking. and speaking of my good wife i asked if she would go look at a boat for me when i landed in anchorage. it was seven am and well that straw almost broke her back. "i am not going and looking at some smelly boat and making a decision you will be mad about if its a piece of junk" almost verbatim. cant control my hunt for a new one even though im a half a world away.

Do you remember what the boat's weight rating was? I'm trying to see if my 1970 is allowed to have 2 or 3 people in it. I think it's only 2 but want to make sure as I have 4 kids (2 old enough to fish with me) and this would maybe allow me to buy a bigger boat if we have the money for it. lol

Latest posts