My best fishing trip ever was today!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lswoody

Reaction score
Went to the Little Tallapoosa River this evening with my new 119 canoe and caught a total of 71!!!!!!! All but 5 were white bass, 3 were spotted bass and 2 were crappie. All caught on a white roostertail. The biggest white was just under 2.5#s. One of the best parts is I only saw 2 other boats. Will post pics later. Good fishin, Scott Woody

Here are the pics.

Attachments

• rsz_dsc00021.jpg
    rsz_dsc00021.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 292
  • rsz_dsc00022.jpg
    rsz_dsc00022.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 292
  • rsz_dsc00023.jpg
    rsz_dsc00023.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 292
mangelcc said:
71, nice job ,sounds like you caught one every cast!!!!
Thanks guys!!!! I was there about 4.5 hrs. so it wasn't quite every cast but there were several times I'd throw three cast in a row and have 3 fish!!!!!

WTG woody!

It must be the hat!!! You're on a roll.

What a great day.
Those white bass look alot like a fish that we call white perch.
Nice fish.

Good Job.

Zum,
Yes White bass and white perch do look a lot a like. The big difference is the white bass have lateral lines. His third pictice shows those lines well.

That's a great trip. I love catching the whites. They hit HARD and fight HARD. I found them late last fall/early winter and was catching them just under 4lbs. Wish we could have caught them in the amount you did, but we still have fun. Great report.

the only 71 anythings I ever got on any one day fishing was bug bites.... good job, and about that hat..........just kidding, good looking hat.

freetofish said:
the only 71 anythings I ever got on any one day fishing was bug bites.... good job, and about that hat..........just kidding, good looking hat.

I get more compliments on my hat than most anythinbg. Last may when my family and I went to Gulf Shores for vacation, I wore it out on the beach and had alot of compliments on that hat. One lady even asked where she could get one.

Latest posts