my boat 14/36 15hp nissan 4 stroke

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berger

Reaction score
some pics start to finish just a few have to upload them with my phone so it takes to long

Attachments

• my boat before.JPG
    my boat before.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 853
my led's lights for night fishing helps see inside the boat

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 843
i gutted the seat and built a frame on the inside to help support the weight of someone sitting on it used angled aluminum and riveted all together kinda like making a table frame around the lip of the hole cut out of the seat. using this for storage of 6 gallon gas tank and battery so far i still have room for another big battery in there very happy how it turn out

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 840
a pic of the boat almost finished

Attachments

• my boat.JPG
    my boat.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 839
here is the truck and boat everyone says and laughs u painted it to match ur truck well me being me when i bought the boat a looked at it and it needed paint and fixed up so i said why the heck not ill make it match my truck i think i did a good job and am proud of it dont care if anyone laughs at me

Attachments

• truck and boat.JPG
    truck and boat.JPG
    712.2 KB · Views: 837
Looks great! Ive had a 14/36 for 20plus years and love it. Should run great with a 15. Now your going to have to buy trucks to match the boat haha..River

looks great! I love the center seat storage area, looks like you could fit alot of stuff in there. Makes me think about cutting the top out of my rear seat... hmmmm. I really like the sides you put in. did you fasten the sides to the floor and the siderails or?? If so, how did you fasten the sides at the top/rail area?

thanks guys, maddog i used the house insulation sheets made of of styrofoam there pink or purple at homedepot. i cut it to fit between the supports of the boat before i laid the boards down for the bottom boards that way the flotation that i took out of the seat would still be equal. i did the side boards with sheet screws and made sure i aligned the screw up with were the support rail was at and made sure the screw wouldnt be long enough to poke a hole in the boat. i guess you could use and 90 degree bracket to hold the sides down as well were the boards would hit the seats. but i gutted out the front seat to balance out the weight when by myself. i got a six gallon tank in there and room for the two biggest marine batteries at walmart and a few other things as well

Latest posts