My fishing report for my neck of the woods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloridaBassGirl

Reaction score
Well I WAS going to say how with all this rain, and the full moon we are catching whoppers as far as the catfish........... then I saw Warcraft1975's report and pics.....lol OK I have not been catching them THAT BIG but we have been tearing them up as far as the 7-10 lb. channels OK thats a good eating size right there...good for this lake. We are STILL trying to learn this lake across from the new house. like I said we have been tearing up the cats, and some gar (part of the journey I guess) not many gators in here ( we only saw 3 the other night, and none over I would say 7ft) It is trying to learn what the bass here are liking... they are busting out of the water everywhere here! it is a very healthy lake, with clean water no alge blooms like some lakes get in the summer time here. I will eventually figure it out and the pics will be posted for sure! Talked with an older gentleman who's family helped found our town, he came out while sis and I was bank fishing Sunday and told me there ARE some big bass in here and gave me a few tips..... and I shared where the channels are....... so hopefully both of us will have some good luck :eek:)

Hope everyone is having great luck wetting their hooks...... :mrgreen:

Latest posts