Navagation lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I use. I turn them on when it's dark enough.
I fish till midnight or so, drop my hooks and come back at 05:00 and the lights stay on till its light enough.
Then I put the charger on it.
So it does ok for at least 10 hours. That includes the lights inside for baiting etc.

Cool, sounds good to me! I am going to start fishing for speckled trout and people are killing it right at sundown... I will only be running the nav lights on the little battery and my TM off off my deep cycle. So all I need is for that lawn mower battery to run my lights for a few hours and I'm good. I'll give it a go and report back...

I have a 12v hand held spotlight that plugs into a 12v accessory plug. I also have the standard red/green front, white up high rear transom lights for the boat. The 12v spotlight works great for getting back to the launch and you can also light up around you as an indicator you are a moving object not a reflected shore light on the water. I know exactly what you are referring too with our smaller slower boats not giving off good indication that its a moving object.

Latest posts