Newbie on my first mod… 14.36 Mon Ark. Done!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lckstckn2smknbrls said:
Looks like your boat is a little long for the trailer. You should do something about that before you put a hook in the bottom of your boat.

Yeah I hooked my boat when my bunks were to short. All you need to do is extend the bunks and add some kind of support for the rear end of the bunks.

Nice Jon boat! =D> I noticed that u where from lumberton! I live about four miles out of pembroke. Where do u do a lot of ur fishing at?

alanbird_87 said:
Nice Jon boat! =D> I noticed that u where from lumberton! I live about four miles out of pembroke. Where do u do a lot of ur fishing at?

Cape Fear or Lumber River. How about yourself? The Picture with the small bass is in the lumber river.

Trinity said:
alanbird_87 said:

Cape Fear or Lumber River. How about yourself? The Picture with the small bass is in the lumber river.

We usually go down to the Lumber River at Boardman. Ive never been in the Cape Fear. We usually go to a few lakes as well. Shearon Harriss, Blewett Falls, Lake Tillery, or Jordan Lake. We got a small beat around boat we use for smaller sections of the river and swamps around town.

alanbird_87 said:
Trinity said:
alanbird_87 said:

We usually go down to the Lumber River at Boardman. Ive never been in the Cape Fear. We usually go to a few lakes as well. Shearon Harriss, Blewett Falls, Lake Tillery, or Jordan Lake. We got a small beat around boat we use for smaller sections of the river and swamps around town.

Cape Fear is nice, Water does not move as fast as Lumber River. I want to make a trip down to Jordan Lake sometime down to road. With the weather we have been having I am not too excited about go anywhere around water.

We are goin to try Shearon Harris monday to see if we can do anything. Suppose to be warmin up this weekend and suppose to be back to normal next week.

If I were you, I would place some carpeted panels up the side of the boat and maybe mount some lights like I did. Just makes it look that much cleaner:

392441826.jpg

392441820.jpg

392441681.jpg

Boat looks awesome though!

dixie_boysles said:
If I were you, I would place some carpeted panels up the side of the boat and maybe mount some lights like I did. Just makes it look that much cleaner:

392441826.jpg

392441820.jpg

392441681.jpg

Boat looks awesome though!

If I could make it look as good as yours I would. Maybe on the off season I will try that out. For now it is all about fishing. I am looking at this for next winter.
https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/boa/2294248540.html

Trinity said:
Good luck, let me know how you do.

We ended up not going to Shearon Harris because it was just too windy! So we went to creek and only caught one fish! I guess it was just a bad day. We r goin to try them again and friday though!