NJ Doe down!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassassassin8

Reaction score
Today was the 1st day all season I've gotten to deer hunt Jersey. Give a lot of credit to the guys that let me hunt their farm. They told me where they'd been seeing deer & put me on 'em. Got set up at 1PM & dozed in & out the 1st 3 hours :lol:. Wasn't much goin on besides it snowing & the turkeys being on top of me. About 4:15PM I wake up from final siesta to 4 deer coming right my way. Said to myself, "showtime!" 3 of them milled around for about a half hour. Picked out one of the does & waited til she cleared the others. Shot her at 30 yards a little far back than I thought but was a solid lung/liver hit. Had a good blood trail, she went about 100 yards. Got her tagged up & outta there. Snow made dragging a breeze. :wink: She dressed out 103lbs. Thought she was a little bigger than that but oh well. Nice deer nonetheless & my 1st in a couple years. Really can't thank the guys enough for the opportunity. 8)

Zone 28 btw.

0108011849.jpg

I'll have a better pic at some point.

Good job!

I've planned on getting in a stand for 2 days now but I can't put enough clothes on to withstand 15 degrees with wind and still shoot my bow. :(

Latest posts