Oak Pond

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Fished her today for a couple hours, drop shotting was the method using 6" Robo Worm/arrons Magic, caught 2
IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

Way to go Mr. Moo.

If I don't start drop shot fishing soon, I'm going to scream. Been wanting to give that a try for over a year and I still haven't done it...and I have all the tackle. Guess I'm too stuck in my ways. #-o

fender66 said:
Way to go Mr. Moo.

If I don't start drop shot fishing soon, I'm going to scream. Been wanting to give that a try for over a year and I still haven't done it...and I have all the tackle. Guess I'm too stuck in my ways. #-o
I was stuck also, I also couldnt see how it would work bank fishing in 3 ft. of water or less, thought it was just for vertical jigging, now its one of my go to set-ups. I like fishing slow, pitching plastics & jigs and worming, this fits right in. :D

shamoo said:
fender66 said:
Way to go Mr. Moo.

I was stuck also, I also couldnt see how it would work bank fishing in 3 ft. of water or less, thought it was just for vertical jigging, now its one of my go to set-ups. I like fishing slow, pitching plastics & jigs and worming, this fits right in. :D

Great advice!

Latest posts