onboard chargers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double-Lung1

Reaction score
I am new to the boat thing does all of the onboardchargers have to be plugged in to a 110 plug or do they charge while you are out on the water?? Don't blast me to hard! Thanks for your info. Also what is a desent one can be one to two bank??

Onboard chargers have to be plugged in to 110 unless you can run across some sort of solar deal or one of the ones that charges through your vehicle's charging system while trailering.

I bought a Guest from Cabela's on sale a couple of years ago that has been well worth the money. Looks like they have the same charger $10 cheaper now than when I bought it 2 years ago: https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=netcon&id=0022981016459a&navCount=1&podId=0022981&parentId=cat600056&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=9IS&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat601233&hasJS=true

Onboard chargers is very good to plugged in to 110. Above user gives a very informative information, which I really want it. I like above comments.

One thing i highly recommend "for safety" - is that the charger is always connected to the batter first before plugging it in.
and double check your connections polarity
May sound obvious - but i have seen people do just the opposite

Latest posts