Pizza, its whats for breakfast!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this months pizza challenge was 'No Water' basically meaning make your dough with anything but water. I originally set out for a Jim Beam pizza but got tired of wasting it when my doughs didn't come out. So instead I switched to a tequila dough which came out better than expected!

NowaterPizza.JPG

FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Sadly 0.0...... I did catch a nice buzz while boiling off the alcohol tho :LOL2:

You need professional help [-X

I'm a professional - can I help?? (sniffing the ingredients while its boiling I mean?? :) :)

You can try, but even the professionals admit I can not be helped :LOL2: :LOL2:

bearsphan3.14 said:
Thanks for the dough recipe BA. =D> I tried it last night, and it was mighty tasty. Now I have to learn how to hand toss pizza

Just saw this https://www.throwdough.com/, which is a good tool for practicing hand tossing pizza dough, but for the $30 price tag i think one will opt to practice with a rounded off towel instead................. #-o

FishingCop said:
I'm a professional - can I help?? (sniffing the ingredients while its boiling I mean?? :) :)

sniffer.jpg

BassAddict said:
Haven't posted a pizza in awhile of figured Id post tonight's pie. Ummmmm 1/2 garden fresh jalapeno and tomato!

chef.gif

great looking pie - why'd ya spoil it with pepperoni -? yuk!!!!! sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon, anything but pepperoni ????

FishingCop said:
great looking pie - why'd ya spoil it with pepperoni -? yuk!!!!! sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon, anything but pepperoni ????

Pepperoni is my old standby so figured id use what was in the fridge just in case the jalapeno and tomato half didnt come out so good. come to find out I was wrong, it was in-@#$%ing-credible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts