Possible purchase

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcontrer82

Reaction score
I am looking at buying a 1990 Alumacraft 1436 that I found on craigslist for $550. It is just the boat but looks like it is in pretty good condition. Is this a decent price? Any feedback would help. Thanks.

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 265
Its not bad maybe a little high. I just sold a 1987 starcraft 1436 on a homebuilt trailer for $550. You could probably talk em down some.

Looks good! I have the exact same boat.

What's up with those seats? Are those "lazy suzans" with a seat mounted to them? That's kind of funny and awesome :lol:

What will you be using it for? That could make a difference. The only thing I really dislike about mine is that the front does not have any type of "V" to it.

I'm not sure about the value/price, but it looks like the body is in good shape. Check the transom and make sure those boards aren't PT wood, and go from there. I might try to talk him down a little, because I bought my boat for $300 without a trailer, though mine was missing a little paint.