Post your 2012 DINKS!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught this giant yesterday on a sweedish pimple

cab440b7.jpg

My buddy caught this monster earlier. Not sure how it got hooked that way and he didn't even realize it was still on till it was trying and couldn't even pull the lure under! LOL

was my "catch of the day" back in 2011

Attachments

• catchoftheday.jpg
    catchoftheday.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
parkerdog said:
What's that white stuff on the ground?? I've mowed the grass twice already down here. lol

We haven't had snow on the ground in a while but the ice was still fishable last week on some lakes, others are wide open. Usually we can ice fishing for trout mid way through april. The weather has definitely been weird this year. +25C last week and yesterday we had snow...

gmoney said:
parkerdog said:
What's that white stuff on the ground?? I've mowed the grass twice already down here. lol

We haven't had snow on the ground in a while but the ice was still fishable last week on some lakes, others are wide open. Usually we can ice fishing for trout mid way through april. The weather has definitely been weird this year. +25C last week and yesterday we had snow...

+25C.......What's that? :mrgreen:

i caught this fish at least 6 times on saturday :LOL2: but i did bring home 4 of his big brothers for the smoker.

Attachments

• 2012-04-28_12-59-55_857_0211.jpg
    2012-04-28_12-59-55_857_0211.jpg
    861.9 KB · Views: 116
<------- Been my avatar forever.

Everybody posts up big fish pics, not me. I too find it funny to catch dinks and to spice things up with the kids when they were younger we would see who could catch teh smallest fish. I have always used dinks in my avatars. :mrgreen:

Here's my monster for this weekend. The pic is not very good but to give you some perspective to scale, that is a #4 long shank bream hook that I'm holding by the eye, and the point of the hook came out just forward of the fish's eye. So the fish is not much bigger than my little finger.

583768cf.jpg

Caught this on a 4.5" grub last weekend.

Attachments

• 7-13-12-RG_sm.jpg
    7-13-12-RG_sm.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 87
Dang....I'd love to post pics of the dinks I caught this past weekend but I didn't catch any....they were all keepers.

Well...I did catch 2 or 3 that weren't quite keepers, but they were still 10-13 inches. Everything else was 15 inches or better. It was an AMAZING weekend!

Report and pics to come soon in Fishing Reports.

I caught this a couple years ago, haven't taken any more dink pics, haven't been able to beat this. I was cat fishing and caught a mad tom!

Attachments

• 2010-07-28 22.03.13.jpg
    2010-07-28 22.03.13.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts