Project Pond Hopper

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAngler481

Reaction score
I have been busy the past week painting up my new toy, a 10' Gamefisher Jon Boat. 32 dollars later, I think I increased the value of it by a $100. 5 cans of spray paint, handle grips, and a good washing, and heres what I have to work with, the "Pond Hopper", more to follow, stay tuned.
Before
tinboat.jpg

After
camogamefish.jpg

Great job, you kept it simple and light.

What's next?

Well, funny you ask because I already got three offers for the boat for $200. So I plan on selling it to one of them as it's weight capacity isn't perfect for me. I thought I could keep going with sponsons and seats, but I rather put the money towards a larger boat my fishing buddies can sit in comfortably.

CTAngler481 said:
I have been busy the past week painting up my new toy, a 10' Gamefisher Jon Boat. 32 dollars later, I think I increased the value of it by a $100. 5 cans of spray paint, handle grips, and a good washing, and heres what I have to work with, the "Pond Hopper", more to follow, stay tuned.
Before
tinboat.jpg

After
camogamefish.jpg

yooo,, how did u do the camo,, did you use stencil? what kind of paint also,, (flat..?? it looks flat )
it looks good!!!

CTAngler481 said:
What's next?

Well, funny you ask because I already got three offers for the boat for $200. So I plan on selling it to one of them as it's weight capacity isn't perfect for me. I thought I could keep going with sponsons and seats, but I rather put the money towards a larger boat my fishing buddies can sit in comfortably.

:beer:

yooo,, how did u do the camo,, did you use stencil? what kind of paint also,, (flat..?? it looks flat )
it looks good!!!

I went to my local hardware store and they carried rustoelum camoflauge specialty flat paint. You can check it out online at rustoleum.com then go to finish, and go to camoflauge. I used army green, khaki, and forest green, and I just went to town with the paintjob.

CTAngler481 said:
it looks good!!!

I went to my local hardware store and they carried rustoelum camoflauge specialty flat paint. You can check it out online at rustoleum.com then go to finish, and go to camoflauge. I used army green, khaki, and forest green, and I just went to town with the paintjob.

:beer: