Rod holders.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody!

Reaction score
Great site, you guys have some great ideas. I was wondering if anybody has any pics of their home made rod holders "if there are any" for when you are fishing. Or, what are you using. Looking for some ideas. Thanks!

I don't have pictures but I'll try to describe the rod holders that were on my Alumacraft when I got it. They were made from a 6" piece of PVC pipe about 6" wide. The pipe had been cut in half length ways. That will give you two rod holders. Each piece had a "v" notch in one end and a hole big enough for your rod handle in the other end. Each piece had a slot in between the v notch and the rod hole where it could be mounted to a rack. If you want to see this set up, go to crappie.com and look at the boat set ups there.

One of the great features of this site is the search function (top right of the page). It will let you access the zillion good ideas that have been posted...including a number of nifty rod holders. They are a terrific DIY project.

Latest posts