Social Security Cost of Living Increase!?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmm.....since when did the SSA start talking through emails? I'm pretty sure they told me/us in previous mailings that they will never converse with an email.

Roger

They will send notifications, not account info, via email. I think I did sign up for email notices.
True.

When I receive e-mails from any place (Soc Security, VA, banks) I NEVER use any included links in the e-mails to go see what the e-mail is notifying me about. I always open a new tab and log in with however I have that account set up.

Got an email from SSN saying there will be a 2.5% COLA increase -- at least for many. I guess every little bit helps. Won't know exactly how much, if any, until early December I guess.

WOO WOO!
Like you said, every "LITTLE BIT" helps, guess the new house, the new boat, and the new car is going to have to wait a while! LOL!

Va disability/ retirement pay increased the same 2.5%. Sure seems like prices have gone up more than that but something is better than nothing.

Latest posts