st.johns river

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyz1972

Reaction score
went fishing over the weekend at the st.johns river.landed my first sting ray.st.johns is fresh water and salt water.which gives you a bigger choice on fish.to make a long story short i learned alot that day.1 in need a bigger boat,2 forgot how much i love to fish,3 i know nothing about this kind of fishing.so ill be looking to get some bills payed off at tax time to buy that new boat lol.and i need to buy stonger gear.i guess ill be looking for an 18 to 20 boat.part of me wants to buy the boat new,but im like alot of you guys,buy used and mod the hell out of it.so ill be watchin you guys modding,and listening to the great ideas in get here.i took pictures of the st.johns,but youll have to wait on them,took them on a throw away camera.so good luck fishing,and keep this web site rollin.

I hear you on the new boat part....but there are so many good deals now on used boats. It is hard to justify a "new" purchase. Get some pics of those sting rays. :D

A fixer upper:
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/851204276.html
Glad you had good day.

Latest posts