Teal Hunting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick50

Reaction score
Well I finally had a chance to make a teal hunt today. So I loaded up the boat and my 6 year old daughter (my hunting partner) and went to the lease.

There was no wind , not even a slight breeze. Humidity was so bad you almost had to have gills to breathe.

We saw a few teal, had a few shots (gun wasn t shooting straight today) and came home with one teal. Did not realize it at the time, but this teal had a band on its leg. This is the first duck I ever shot with a band.

Have one more weekend,before the season closes, I hope I don t have to work, to try my luck.......

Attachments

• P1010710.JPG
    P1010710.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 714
  • P1010726.JPG
    P1010726.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 714
Congrats.

Our season ended today and I didn't go a single time. My hunting buds were all out of town this weekend and I didn't feel like going by myself in between floods.

Congrats on getting out on the water with your daughter. The banded duck was just an added bonus.
And we've all heard AND used the faulty gun excuse... LOL

:beer:

Never been for teal or duck at all. Teal ends next weekend here and my buddy talked me into going. I plan on going duck hunting a few more times later.

Congrats on getting a bird with a band. Great to see people spending time with the kid's teaching them about the outdoors.

Hate it when my shotgun starts acting up. :roll: Congrats. on the Banded Teal. Did you bring her Barbie pole to catch a Red on the way back in??

She had a choice to go hunting or fishing, and she choosed hunting..............

I can t complain either way it is a win win situation !!!!!

Latest posts