Thinking of Selling My Boat What Should I Ask

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rumblejohn

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my boat, I'm just getting too old to deal with it any more.
It is a Lowe 1652LMT with a 30hp Merc electric start power trim boat motor and trailer are 2011 and in good shape. What should I ask for it.

It is a Lowe 1652LMT with a 30hp Merc electric start power trim boat motor and trailer are 2011 and in good shape. What should I ask for it.
Sorry to hear that, I am getting up there as well, but I keep creating easier ways to make my boating easier. The way the market is going, keep the price high !!

$2000 to $2500 depending on how pretty it is. Maybe a little more in season. It is a jon though right? Less demand for nice jon boats. Seems most that want one are fine with a beater boat.

Maybe instead of selling you can find you a fishing buddy to give you a hand horsing it around.

That's in my market though. Some guys here quote prices way above what I see around here.

Definitely put some phone pics on this thread.

I just sold my beat-up 16' Princecraft for $3,500, and it sold really fast.

If you were closer, I'd probably give you $2,500 today and then sell it for $3,000 more, if it's as clean as it sounds. Around here, it would probably go for $5,000-$8,000 if it's what I think it is.

Smaller, fuel efficient boats are only going up in value, with high fuel and replacement costs.

Post pictures!

Last edited:
Out west it would sell for $7500 +/- depending on the condition.

Latest posts