Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=354213#p354213 said:
longshot » 30 May 2014, 19:49[/url]"]I will step out if you want to let some others in

no problems, you're still good to go!

The list should look something like this????

1. Moedaddy
2. Lswoody
3. Longshot
4. huntinfool
5. heycookieman
6. waterman
10. Kochy

Kochy,
Where you able to get a chance to see where the last box traveled?

Why don't you open it to all members.
Have everyone send Kochy a PM with their name address and a good phone number. That way if it gets derailed it can quickly get back on track.

Just a thought.

Ok I will get in again :beer:

1. Moedaddy
2. Lswoody
3. Longshot
4. huntinfool
5. heycookieman
6. waterman
7. fool4fish1226
10. Kochy

Could we not mix up the names and just leave it as everyone signs up?? I know it was done in the last pass but we've never done it in prior passes. Hey we need 2 more to get in on this!!! So sign up and don't be scared!!! Haha!!!!

Just a heads up my computer had a melt down this past weekend and is shot I'm using an old laptop till I get money for a new one. So plz bear with me I'll check as much as I can. Thanks

I'm game for another go around. A quick question to those on the list, how many of you fish the salt? I ask because the last go around I put in some big swimbaits. If no one on the list fishes the salt I won't put anymore salt water stuff in.

Alright, Winddog is #8. We need one more ya'll!!! Would be nice to get this going by Monday or Tuesday.