Tin to go?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW ! I was looking to get a canoe for smaller waters but this thing looks cool. Anyone have any personal experience with them?

Here's a link to a video about it: https://www.instaboat.com/folding-boat-video.asp?strVideo=300

Unless I'm reading it wrong, the Instaboat site states weight at 83 lbs and can hold 3 adults; the Camping World site states weight at 79 lbs, and two adults. Maybe it depends on whether you add an outboard.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Pretty cool video. Wish I had one of these a few years back instead of having to struggle to get my 14 ft Lowe on top of my pop up camper for those weekend trips. Dam....Kids now a days have things so easy!!!

Pinball said:
Pretty cool video. Wish I had one of these a few years back instead of having to struggle to get my 14 ft Lowe on top of my pop up camper for those weekend trips. Dam....Kids now a days have things so easy!!!

:LOL2: I used to have to hold the antenna so dad could watch the news. :shock:

Jim said:
Pinball said:

:LOL2: I used to have to hold the antenna so dad could watch the news. :shock:

My brother and I were the channel changers. Good thing we only had 3 channels back then, lol

Waterwings said:
Here's a link to a video about it: https://www.instaboat.com/folding-boat-video.asp?strVideo=300

Unless I'm reading it wrong, the Instaboat site states weight at 83 lbs and can hold 3 adults; the Camping World site states weight at 79 lbs, and two adults. Maybe it depends on whether you add an outboard.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

I don't think Camping World knows what it weighs. In the narative it says "Adapts to all recreational vehicles and is easy to carry at only 66 lbs." but the specs say 79 lbs. Either way it is a neat concept for a small pond fishing platform.

Latest posts