Tinboat Bling! Rich's boat is done, here is a preview......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWaterLED

Reaction score
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Looks great! =D> I know Rich is going to be very pleased with these... I know I was with mine.

BlueWaterLED said:
As good as the product was when you did your boat, I think it is even better now. I hear you may be getting something new? Perhaps we can get you lit up again?

I'm sure it is! I wish you were not so far away... Would love to see some of the new stuff in person! I'll have to part with the one I have now before we look at anything new. That's been easier said than done... partly due to the economy and partly due to the fact I hate to part with it. :( Let me know if you come across anyone interested. :wink:

BlueWaterLED said:

Hello All ....
Sure is good to home ..... I had ask for input on a couple sites about Blue
Water LED Lights ..... and everyone had nothing but praise about Mike and his work. I traded E-Mails with Mike (Owner of Blue Water) for over a week .... he answered all of my questions .... and I had ALOT of questions and he never tired of talking to me about my boat and his lights. I made a decision to drive 330 miles (One Way) with boat in tow .... and visit with Mike in his shop. I was so blown away impressed with his product knowledge .... recommendations .... but most of all .... after he had worked his magic .... the WOW! factor when I picked up my boat. Mike works very hard to make his installs look like it was factory installed .... and it did. The price is very reasonable ..... and he also through in a military discount. The pictures shown above do NO JUSTICE to his work ... and in the next few days I will try to post better pics. Words are NOT enough ..... Mike is a true professional who bends over backwards for you ...... and I assure you .... you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Thanks for everything Mike