TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their is only a handful of places I am excited to get order's from.

Outboard jet's is one, my shipment arrives today with a bunch of new parts for my jet :) :) :)

Funny thing is I have a short gaff I use for ice fishing (I would prefer to not shove my hand in freezing water to grab a fish if given the choice) and never thought to bring it on the boat.

Popeye said:
Funny thing is I have a short gaff I use for ice fishing (I would prefer to not shove my hand in freezing water to grab a fish if given the choice) and never thought to bring it on the boat.

Remember, it is not the length of the gaff but the crook of the hook!

I've got the 16" Off Shore Angler Tiny Hook'r TH-16. Might be a little short for trying to gaff a struggling salmon boatside.

Camped for 3 nights and 4 days, 3.5" of rain fell.. it is nice to be (dry) home :) :)

Bah. Never buy cheap thinking it'll just "make do". Spend the money the first time, or save receipts for EVERYTHING...

wihil said:
Bah. Never buy cheap thinking it'll just "make do". Spend the money the first time, or save receipts for EVERYTHING...

Something my Dad always said "If you are going to buy it, buy a good one and it will last, if you buy a cheap one you will buy it every time you need it."

I've lost over $100 worth of fishing line. I pulled it out of the boat this weekend to restring my reels, set it on the bumper of the truck and it's disappeared. I'm pissed. :twisted:

fool4fish1226 said:
:D I got my gator permit :D I have three weekends in september to take two lizards got love it.

Do you / can you sell them?

I would like to order one (alive) to send to BassAddict (one for Popeye as well)

Do not worry - I will send Fender his next year

Captain Ahab said:
fool4fish1226 said:
:D I got my gator permit :D I have three weekends in september to take two lizards got love it.

I would like to order one (alive) to send to BassAddict (one for Popeye as well)

Now I'm seeing some love! Thanks for not forgetting me.

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:
fool4fish1226 said:

Now I'm seeing some love! Thanks for not forgetting me.

If he can get three I will make sure you get one ASAP

gator-golf.jpg