TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking the wife to go get her new glasses. Windy, raining, and cold here in Gainesville today. Yep winter is here but today is game day Gators VS Bulldogs.

Go Gators!

Popeye said:
It's only 41 degrees here. Not cold enough for ice yet. Hopefully by Thanksgiving we will have safe ice.

I suggest you try anyway - make sure you start out by walking on a looooong pier and then just step off to test the ice. Heck 41 degrees you should have nice and safe ice

Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:
It's only 41 degrees here. Not cold enough for ice yet. Hopefully by Thanksgiving we will have safe ice.

I suggest you try anyway - make sure you start out by walking on a looooong pier and then just step off to test the ice. Heck 41 degrees you should have nice and safe ice

Doctor said I should avoid long walks for a while. You start out and I'll catch up.

Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:
Popeye said:

Doctor said I should avoid long walks for a while. You start out and I'll catch up.

I can put you in a shopping cart and push you real fast!

stock-photo-crazy-man-in-shopping-cart-with-two-watermelon-57677797.jpg

It's a sad, sad day. Motor's off and on the stand, all but a few rods are put up, battery's being charged, and the boat has been tucked into the rear of the garage put up for the season.

I am a sad, sad Panda. :cry:

Off to change the oil in the lawn mower and get that put up, and dig out the snow blowers.

So instead of driving 10 miles to work 3 times this week and off on Saturday, I have to drive 40 miles to Palatine, M-F for a class I don't want to take and then work Saturday on top of it. At least the Monday class doesn't start until 1:00pm. Sure I'll be getting some O/T and mileage money but I would rather have my Saturday off (BPS and the pistol range are calling)

Popeye said:
So instead of driving 10 miles to work 3 times this week and off on Saturday, I have to drive 40 miles to Palatine, M-F for a class I don't want to take and then work Saturday on top of it. At least the Monday class doesn't start until 1:00pm. Sure I'll be getting some O/T and mileage money but I would rather have my Saturday off (BPS and the pistol range are calling)

Show up wearing this face and.....Need I say more?

You'll have plenty of time for whatever you want. :wink:

Attachments

• popeye.jpg
    popeye.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 324
Haha operation next Thursday!!!!

Going to look online for a camo hospital gown and see if I can have Tinboats stitched onto the buttcheeks of the gown along with Ahab and Bassaddict for president across the chest! LOL

Y'all should sell Ahab for president and BassAddict for president T-Shirts and that could be out election!

so far i have learned..

If you need it, it will come.

Never 2nd guess yourself.

Never doubt your gut feeling (read above) its normally correct.

As soon as you stop looking whatever you were looking for will show up.

Never follow the heard.. id rather be a lone wolf than a number..

Latest posts