TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 3 years of drought, the CORE is busy trying to control the flooding and some boat ramps that were high and dry forever during the drought, are closed because of high water. The difference is that in a few weeks the water level will be down but it took years for the lakes to rise.

Jim said:
fool4fish1226 said:
S&MFISH said:
19 days until freedom (retirement).

on my count down too - could have left dec 18th 2014 - just seeing how long i can hang in there - plus my new boss is pretty cool - I try not to work more then 4 days a week :beer:

me too, even though I'm there 5 days per week. :LOL2:

Hope the Boss sees this! :lol:

I've been counting down for nearly 10 years now. about 5 or 6 years to go...depending on how much college costs. Next year will be our first year paying for college.

Captain Ahab said:
Striped bass for dinner tonight!

Whew.....I had to re-read that 2 times.

I thought you were inviting BA over for dinner in his prison clothes again.....but you said Bass.

Attachments

• url.jpg
    url.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,049
BassAddict said:
Welcome to another fabulous Fender Friday!!!!
Man I've been away for a while! Since when did you start embracing Fender Friday. I thought it was all about the miserable Monday's for you [emoji16]

panFried said:
BassAddict said:
Welcome to another fabulous Fender Friday!!!!
Man I've been away for a while! Since when did you start embracing Fender Friday. I thought it was all about the miserable Monday's for you [emoji16]
Since I've realized an Ahab-less Fender Friday is soooooooo much better than a Ahab filled BassAddict Monday!!

Today was the first day of the rest of my life. And it felt good not to HAVE to get up and go to work today. I think I'm going to like this. Everyone says I'll be bored and going back to work before I know it. I definitely will prove them wrong. Updates later.

Latest posts