TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterwings said:
fender66 said:
Waterwings said:
The dang barbershop I use shutdown a couple weeks ago to relocate, and the barber I always had cut my hair isn't cutting hair anymore since the move. This morning I had to go to a shop I've never been to, and I hate getting a new barber. 8-[

I got a new barber 2 haircuts ago. My WIFE! :shock: I asked her on night if she'd be willing to cut my hair. Before I could even blink she said YES! Made me paranoid a bit.....but, she's doing fine so far. I keep it pretty short anyway and it's just a matter of buzzing it all at a certain length. I've broke even and paid for the trim kit in the 2 haircuts she's given me already. After the next one...I should have about $18 to go spend on fishing gear. :mrgreen:

I'm giving serious thought to buying some clippers for home, and having my wife cut my hair...........................I'm just scared to have that first cut, and then have to go out in public. :shock:

I've been giving some serious thought to buying some clippers to cut my wife's hair...
Fortunately, I don't cut my hair at all, so I wouldn't know the cost of it, save for my wife - every time she goes to get her hair dressed it's a bare minimum of $100 and frequently closer to $200 or more. I'd complain more about it, but she doesn't complain about the fishing or boating stuff I buy, so there's no reason to kick a hornet's nest.

bcbouy said:
My wife has been giving me the buzz for years.I have no idea what a haircut costs.

Me too. I tell her to cut it any way she wants because she's the one that has to be seen in public with me.

Yaaaah... the swimming pool is gone!!!! The inground pool was in the backyard when we bought the house five years ago and last year the liner finally started leaking so decided instead of throwing money at it I would have it ripped out and filled in. Today it finally happened. The guy dropped off two bobcats yesterday and when I got home today it was about 99% filled in. Another half load of dirt and I'll have my backyard back :)

My wife has been giving me the buzz for years.I have no idea what a haircut costs.

Right there with you...my wife has been cutting my hair for a little over 19 years that we've been married. I was lucky though...she was a hair dresser when we met.

white-trash-repairs-lazy-sunday.jpg

Don't see any "fishing" rods in that picture, not sure what those two guys are doing, and pretty sure I would rather not know. And, are they nekkid? No, wait, don't answer that.

I'm NOT answering.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 10.52.02 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-05-18 at 10.52.02 AM.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 192

Latest posts