TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chores are done enough, rain is clearing out, finally time to go fishin

Wow, what a day!!! I was trying to make a tutorial(with pictures) to explain how to replace or change Evinrude 6hp starter rope. My laptop video card went out! So, I have a slightly older laptop that I starting using as a backup and that one's the hard drive just fried. My wife was nervous about me using her computer to check the tinboats post.

Know the old saying.....No good deal goes unpunished!!

cajuncook1

Froggy said:
That I like to see Cajuncook! I have to do it, on my Fisherman six , got the original manual explaining how to do it, but would rather see some "new" info!!!
No problem Froggy, I'll probably get to it this weekend!!! Work and on call all this week! :(

cajuncook1

working on a bunch of femorals (knee replacements). I wonder who's going to be able to walk again when there knee is reconstructed and they have one of these femorals in their leg? Maybe it will be one of the tinboaters and the fellow angler is happy he can fish again in his boat!

Can't wait till 4pm today. The truck is sitting in the driveway with boat loaded. Going to hit a local pond for a couple hours before dark. 99% of the time I'm on the water at daybreak, this will be a little different.

ARRRGGgggg - I really hate it when my wife doesn't listen to me!

Friday she ran out of gas - AGAIN. I told her not to let the gas get below 1/2 tank....
Saturday, she was getting cash from the bank, I asked her to get $20, she got $17 - Why?
Today, I have to pay $380 additional cash out of my pocket because she never gave me something in the 10 day cancellation period. I had to find it myself, about 3 days too late.

Only someone you really love can cause you this much greif.

It's ok though, I ordered the carpeting on my boat, and charged it to her credit card :D

I think black carpeting on a raw aluminum boat will look great!

:lol: I thought I was the only one with a bride that didn't listen too him...Now I find out there is 2 of them :LOL2: ...Maybe their sisters .....I am always telling mine to keep the tank full... She runs on fumes sometimes I know she does cause every time I start her car to drive it the hand never gets above the red line :roll: ......................JIGGY