TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok what we need to do is have a box pass that is mailing it to a mod and then the mod randomly sends boxes to all involved. So lets say we put in $75 worth of stuff and then we send it off to the mod and he randomly ships it to all involved.

Kinda like Secret Santa for men.

Buddychrist said:
Ok what we need to do is have a box pass that is mailing it to a mod and then the mod randomly sends boxes to all involved. So lets say we put in $75 worth of stuff and then we send it off to the mod and he randomly ships it to all involved.

WooHoo....looks like I get to get my Santa suit out, steal boxes and then disappear. :roll:

fender66 said:
Buddychrist said:

WooHoo....looks like I get to get my Santa suit out, steal boxes and then disappear. :roll:

Yeah but we will have your address! Then ill make a secret santa trip with a few members LOL :roll:

Buddychrist said:
fender66 said:
Buddychrist said:

Yeah but we will have your address! Then ill make a secret santa trip with a few members LOL :roll:

I have it lets start the bidding at 500, do i hear 6

YUUUUPPP!

I have it lets start the bidding at 500, do i hear 6

YUUUUPPP![/quote]

BA lies like a drunk Santa. You never get the gifts he promises.

BTW....I'll give you 750. That way I can keep it in my pocket in case I forget where I live.

Just did an inventory of the fishing gear as I'm prepping to put away the things I likely won't use before I have to put the boat up for the season.

In just two years my rod collection as quadrupled, my lure count will not be mentioned suffice to say more than a few 3700 boxes have been purchased, I've got 6 different presentations for trolling yet I use two 99% of the time, full bag of plastics, and countless other additions to the boat (trolling motor, deck, seats, working lights, a bilge pump, FF/Chartplotter, etc).

Good Lord, Tinboats, you've cost me money!

:evil:

For just salmon stuff... 2 bags that hold 6 3700 boxes each and a small bucket for the things that don't fit in a 3700. Ice fishing stuff barely fits in my Clam Guide and for Walleye/panfish I recently bought a Plano tackle box because I was running out of room in the 4 3700 boxes. 8 Salmon rods, 10 Walleye/panfish rods, 10 ice fishing rods. Might need an intervention...

Popeye said:
For just salmon stuff... 2 bags that hold 6 3700 boxes each and a small bucket for the things that don't fit in a 3700. Ice fishing stuff barely fits in my Clam Guide and for Walleye/panfish I recently bought a Plano tackle box because I was running out of room in the 4 3700 boxes. 8 Salmon rods, 10 Walleye/panfish rods, 10 ice fishing rods. Might need an intervention...

Whew. Ain't that bad - yet. I can see another 3700 or two for my walleye gear, and so far only one 3700 for salmon (but I'm double dutying a lot of my HJ-12's and some standard jointed 13's from my pike gear).

I do need another two lead core reel setups, and maybe another dipsey or two - I haven't decided if having a color other than black or green makes a difference.

I'm not counting crawler harnesses as lures. Ice fishing is a separate sickness that is NOT counted with openwater.

Thank goodness we can only run 3 lines..............

(next time you go salmon fishing in WI lemme know, Popeye! I'm trying to learn here! 8) )

Well, I launch from North Point Marina in Winthrop Harbor, IL. Never been north of the state line on Lake Mich, but I do buy a Wiscoland license just in case.

You are all getting off easy - besides my LM Bass Stuff I have my SM Bass stuff (for wading) then crappie stuff (for winter) then we have the huge pile of SM stuff - boat stuff for tuna, boat stuff for striped bass, boat stuff for flounder, boat stuff for cod, boat stuff for flounder. Then we go to jetty and surf fishing equipment

I need a bigger house :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab said:
You are all getting off easy - besides my LM Bass Stuff I have my SM Bass stuff (for wading) then crappie stuff (for winter) then we have the huge pile of SM stuff - boat stuff for tuna, boat stuff for striped bass, boat stuff for flounder, boat stuff for cod, boat stuff for flounder. Then we go to jetty and surf fishing equipment

How many times are you gonna mention boat stuff for flounder and if you have so much boat stuff for flounder that you need to mention it twice, you obviously have more than one person can use at a time so why haven't I received my invite?

Popeye said:
Captain Ahab said:

How many times are you gonna mention boat stuff for flounder and if you have so much boat stuff for flounder that you need to mention it twice, you obviously have more than one person can use at a time so why haven't I received my invite?

I meant to add sea bass / wreck fishing

Do you want to go flounder (aka Fluke) fishing? Do you need any fluke ball rigs or 8 oz bucktails?

I have way more then any one person can use - and I still need more

Buddy just gave me some 12 oz fluke balls which I have yet to try

Latest posts