Video & Web Design Specials

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevillizer

Reaction score
We have limited time promotion going for internet video. We will produce, edit, format, and install a basic video on your website. This package is ideal for marketing a new product or service for your company. The package is $299 for the basic spot for up to 30 seconds of video. If we use your video footage or photos for the spot the price will be substantially less. This include basic graphics, editing, and professional voice over.

Also, for Tinboat Members, we will convert your home movies to DVD(Mini DV, VHS, VHS-C, or Beta) for $22.50 + shipping. Each DVD will hold up to 2 hours of video. This is great for keeping your family memories alive cause once it is a digital format it is safe forever. (all tape based videos keep their data images magnetically on the tape, overtime the data degrades and the images along with it).

For those of you interested please PM me for more info. Thanks.

Y'all can't by chance convert a .jpeg graphic to a vector image can you? I've got a logo that is .jpeg, but it needs to be in some other format so that my shirt guy can print it onto a shirt. He told me the format needs to be .ai, .eps or .cdr

this is the logo...

bangrev3.jpg

This is an example of our work. This is a simple "re-do" of a graphic for Russ. Some of the resolution is lost in compression for a web sized file. But you can get the idea.

Attachments

• Russo2---Copy2.jpg
    Russo2---Copy2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 960
It doesn't get any better than that! =D>

JR is great to work with... he went above and beyond anything I ever expected