Website issues tinboat.net on Galaxy Tab S8+

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InSaneFisherMan

Reaction score
It's almost impossible to type out massages.

Something causes typing delays, recomend spelling bar to disappear, and just a pain. Doesn't happen on my desktop.

Not sure if it's tablet or site, but it only does it on this site.

I'm having the similar issues on an iPhone 13. Typing is significantly delayed, there is a pop-up that hangs out next to the file attachment button, and the page will randomly refresh in the middle of typing. No issues on desktop either.

It's almost impossible to type out massages.

Something causes typing delays, recomend spelling bar to disappear, and just a pain. Doesn't happen on my desktop.

Not sure if it's tablet or site, but it only does it on this site.
In this case, I would reboot your tablet and see if it will load the tinboats site correctly. Remember, tinboats.net is a website, so if it happens to one user it will happen to many or all others.

I'm having the similar issues on an iPhone 13. Typing is significantly delayed, there is a pop-up that hangs out next to the file attachment button, and the page will randomly refresh in the middle of typing. No issues on desktop either.
Try doing an update on your phone and see if that helps.

In this case, I would reboot your tablet and see if it will load the tinboats site correctly. Remember, tinboats.net is a website, so if it happens to one user it will happen to many or all others.
I have done a reboot and no change. I have visited numerous sites and this one causes issues.

I think it has to do wh the way the adds are executing.

The screen recording at about 1:50 show how bad it is.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240908_181944_Firefox.mp4
    36.6 MB
Oh yes, disabling ads and all those images will speed up the page changes. Glad it's working much better for you.