Well I a, ready to start my Mod!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dotchess

Reaction score
Traded for this 14 footer. Not sure what kind it is but it is about to be modified. Been lurking around here for a couple weeks and now I am ready to start.

This will be a Jug fishing Mod. I may do a little hybrid fishing from time to time but I am creating a jug fishing boat. Just what I am into right now. Anyhow I will post videos of my process.

Any input would be great.

First an foremost I am concerned about weight as I am a big guy and I am not ure of the weight limit on this boat.

Anyhow here is the start of it. Like I said any suggestions would be great!! Never attempted such a thing before so we will see how it goes.

Here is the first video.

Its a Monarch something Arkansas. I have painted it and will get the photos up soon!!

Well got the bottom painted and named the thing! Looks good so far!!
bacfde2e.jpg

Do it yourself lettering. Got letters for both sides for 39 bucks. Good quality as well!!

dotchess said:
Do it yourself lettering. Got letters for both sides for 39 bucks. Good quality as well!!
Nice. I'll never order letters because I can never make up my mind on what to call it... Maybe I should just call it "nameless" haha

I know it is a monark. I believe it is a 1448. Finally got the dang make of the boat!! lol

If you click on the pics you will find its a video link. lol I do not know why my iphone makes them fat in the opening graphic.

New video! Whew!! Wearing my butt out!!
Carpet going in! Then flooring and electrical next!!
Sorry kind dark when I finished!

Latest posts