What do you guys feel about

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i was in college i rented a house that was kinda cut in half into 2 apartments. an old man lived next to me. he ended up passing away and i got his old john boat. i wrote up a bill of sale with the vin ect. and forged his sig with the help from the neighbors ( we were all great friends). took it to the tag place and no questions asked they registerd it under my name. just beware, you dont want to buy a stolen boat and have to go threw all that mess

Loggerhead Mike said:
i wrote up a bill of sale with the vin ect. and forged his sig with the help from the neighbors ( we were all great friends). took it to the tag place and no questions asked they registerd it under my name.

lol....there's something I'd admit on a public forum :shock: Don't be suprised when the Federalies come knocking on your door to impound all your vehicles while they run the numbers on 'em.......... #-o

ST

haha. well it wasnt like it was stolen or anything, the boat was registerd in my buddys name, but it had been dead for several years and we couldnt find the paperwork in his appt.. i wasnt about to let the state take the boat anyway, he would of rolled over in his grave. i'd hope the feds have somthing better to do than come to my hoe-dunk neck of the woods. besides i did lead them all over the mountains one day showing them all the caves wile they looked for eric roodolf. one million bucks oh-so close