Post a Pic of your boat!

Boating related questions, small projects, custom work and talk go here.
450clown

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by 450clown »

Heres my crestliner, with the duck blind on it back in the fall its torn apart getting made more comfortable to fish from currently. ill add more pics when I get it done.Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

UP BOATER

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by UP BOATER »

Nice Barn also. What is the ceiling material?

UP BOATER

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by UP BOATER »

Tbair wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 12:27 Heres my 14ft with some fresh paint, lots of goodies in the mail right now. Just picked it up last week for 500 bucks with trailer and a 4hp 1974 merc 2 stroke. 20200412_145731.jpg
Are you sure that one is a Starcraft? I don’t ever remember seeing one with the diagonal seam in the Bow area....

450clown

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by 450clown »

UP BOATER wrote:Nice Barn also. What is the ceiling material?
Thank you, I'm very fortunate the use of the barn is included as a perk from my number one contractor. So long as all equipment and materials are organized and kept clean. The ceiling is half inch r-board.
I see your from Houghton. I think we will be heading to st.clair to chase smallmouth at the end of next month, have you ever launched at metro park, and do you got any pointers?
Also, I liked the pic of your starcraft further up in the thread!

Tbair

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Tbair »

UP BOATER wrote: 30 Apr 2020, 14:36
Tbair wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 12:27 Heres my 14ft with some fresh paint, lots of goodies in the mail right now. Just picked it up last week for 500 bucks with trailer and a 4hp 1974 merc 2 stroke. 20200412_145731.jpg
Are you sure that one is a Starcraft? I don’t ever remember seeing one with the diagonal seam in the Bow area....
I didnt post a starcraft comment but I have no idea what my boat is. No hin on it so if you know what I got please let me know!

paper

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by paper »

Finally got the Smoker Craft out for the year. I didn't catch anything, but it was a nice day to be on the Mississippi.

It says "signature" but when I sign the screen it doesn't show up online.. :wink:

UP BOATER

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by UP BOATER »

450clown wrote: 30 Apr 2020, 15:09
Thank you, I'm very fortunate the use of the barn is included as a perk from my number one contractor. So long as all equipment and materials are organized and kept clean. The ceiling is half inch r-board.
I see your from Houghton. I think we will be heading to st.clair to chase smallmouth at the end of next month, have you ever launched at metro park, and do you got any pointers?
No sorry I can’t help with St.clair I have never fished it. I am roughly 500 miles north west of there.

450clown

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by 450clown »

UP BOATER wrote:
450clown wrote: 30 Apr 2020, 15:09
No sorry I can’t help with St.clair I have never fished it. I am roughly 500 miles north west of there.
Sorry, your waaaaay up there I saw Michigan and I figured maybe lol! We're hoping to go but it won't happen probably because of the virus. I've only fished it a few times and that was trolling for walleye.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

paper

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by paper »

450clown wrote: 01 May 2020, 08:49
UP BOATER wrote:
450clown wrote: 30 Apr 2020, 15:09 Thank you, I'm very fortunate the use of the barn is included as a perk from my number one contractor. So long as all equipment and materials are organized and kept clean. The ceiling is half inch r-board.
Sorry, your waaaaay up there I saw Michigan and I figured maybe lol! We're hoping to go but it won't happen probably because of the virus. I've only fished it a few times and that was trolling for walleye.
Yeah, but he's only a hop, skip, and half a jump to the Gay Bar!!!
:LOL2:

And speaking of Houghton, I've got an itch to get out on the bike, and maybe camp out at the end of the Keeweenaw. I hope things get opened up by the time the black flies are on the downswing.
It says "signature" but when I sign the screen it doesn't show up online.. :wink:

UP BOATER

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by UP BOATER »

paper wrote: 01 May 2020, 08:55
450clown wrote: 01 May 2020, 08:49
UP BOATER wrote: No sorry I can’t help with St.clair I have never fished it. I am roughly 500 miles north west of there.
Yeah, but he's only a hop, skip, and half a jump to the Gay Bar!!!
:LOL2:

And speaking of Houghton, I've got an itch to get out on the bike, and maybe camp out at the end of the Keeweenaw. I hope things get opened up by the time the black flies are on the downswing.
Yeah for sure Paper, the tourists love getting their pictures by the sign out there. When you say getting out on Your Bike 🏍 do you mean an Enduro ?

paper

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by paper »

Yes. With today's road conditions I like having a lot of suspension. I've got a Yamaha Super Tenere, and old KLR650 and a not quite street legal KTM 250. Was a long time BMW GS rider and still have a R80.

The Gay Bar is a cute play on the town's name, but I had more fun exploring the chimney and old ruins from the Copper mining equipment.

450clown

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by 450clown »

Ohhhh snap now we're talking ktm and klrs.....giggitty!
I'm assuming not quite street legal means there a tag bolted under the fender?

paper

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by paper »

Yes
It's got a headlight and taillight, brake light and a folding mirror, but it might be wearing a plate for my BMW. 8)

I only use it for off road events and dual sports. As long as you don't do stupid stuff, nobody pays attention.

450clown

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by 450clown »

I hear you there. That's kinda why my name is 450clown....ktm exc450. I sold it to pay for a wedding a few years back....but here lately I've been thinking about getting back on the trails. I'll look around for some pics tonight and see if I can't find a picture of me and dad at Renfro valley dual sport

UP BOATER

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by UP BOATER »

paper wrote: 02 May 2020, 08:26 Yes. With today's road conditions I like having a lot of suspension. I've got a Yamaha Super Tenere, and old KLR650 and a not quite street legal KTM 250. Was a long time BMW GS rider and still have a R80.

The Gay Bar is a cute play on the town's name, but I had more fun exploring the chimney and old ruins from the Copper mining equipment.
Once a year the locals used to load the bottom of that stack up with tires and fire them up ,but I guess someone figured it wasn’t environmentally friendly and shut them down lol