12-29-09 outdoor pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Ventured to city park late this afternoon before dark came and took some shots. Still fiddling with the new camera and editing features on the computer as you can tell. My wife mentioned that she couldn't believe I was going out the door w/o my fishing gear, lol.

Same pinecone, 2 different edit settings:
normal_City_Park13.jpg

normal_City_Park12.jpg

Different pinecone:
normal_City_Park11.jpg

City_Park1.jpg

Same fallen tree shots:
normal_City_Park7.jpg

normal_City_Park8.jpg

normal_City_Park19.jpg

normal_City_Park20.jpg

Yessir i have several times...I got a lil 10 foot plastic jobby with TM fore and aft on it with a HIGH bass seat camo colored maybe we met there and don't even know it....it is one fine small body of water too.....JIGGY

460 acres with no structure to speak of. I recall seeing a rig like you ddescribe a few times. I'll fish from the pier occasionally also, but haven't caught anything from the dock in a long while. Have you fished the far end of Pee Wee down by the road? I think we passed one day going in oppoosite directions. A guy told me there is a line of stumps between two points out there, but I can't locate them. Maybe we can fish together when warm weather returns. :)

Great looking pictures. Just keep working on it and soon you will be doing it all in your sleep.

Sounds good dewd...I got 2 buddy's that own small boats like mine and we fish a lot of the pits in our area we even go up to Ohio county they got some gooduns up there and yup there is a line of stumps where he speaks ....JIGGY...I like fishin with new buds sounds like a plan

I heard that...I didn't fish there all year because of that...Hope too again this year...I fish Barkley and Kentucky mostly But I do enjoy the smaller waters around here too...Lots of good fish in these pits around here.....Had my best day on Breshers this yr man that lake has some really quality fish in it....JIGGY

Being my rig is electric-only, I pretty much stick to Pee Wee and Earlington. Occasionally fish with a friend out of his rig at Audubon (electric-only) in Henderson. He tells me most of the people that fish there are going after crappie, but we're angling for the bass, lol. :)

Latest posts