13.5' Semi-V (unknown make) Modifications

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snag_826

Reaction score
Hello to everyone my name is Jake and im new to the forum but have spent a lot of time lately gathering ideas from this awesome site! Ive had this boat for quite some time and after readin seeing some of your mods I decided to give it a try. The boat is in fairly good condition. Its weight restriction is 585 lbs and the trailer is also getting a makeover. My goal with the boat is to make a flat floor using aluminum bracing and wood decking (treated and covered in carpet), small deck in the front with storage, full livewell setup in the middle of the boat, swivel seats, full electrical/switch controls...the whole shebang. I have some preliminary drawings setup and will hopefully post them in the next few days. I only plan on having myself and maybe one other person on the boat at a time. Going to start prepping the trailer tomorrow as i am starting on that first. Any info and help would be GREATLY appreciated! My question right now to you all is do you think my goals can be achieved succesfully? Is it worth the time and effort? Im really excited to get this thing out on the water and land some big flatheads night fishing the greater pittsburgh area!

IMG_8930.jpg

NOTE: THE BOAT NAME USE TO BE "BASS HUNTER" NAMED BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER, BUT THE LETTER B FELL OFF HAHA...NEVER GOT AROUND TO FIXING IT.

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_6807.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Okay well I guess Ill speak up... Nice looking boat.. I kinda like the looks of it, And yes, Allot of people on this forum have made some crazy mods so yours should be easily achieved.

looks like you have your hands full , there is all kinds of info here so dont be afraid to ask ?'s . good luck and keep us posted

Well i guess ill update (would be nice if i got some more opinions on this project guys!). Dismantled the trailer and managed to partially prep the surface for paint. should look prety sharp when it is done. I also started the tailight extensions which should turn out pretty good once finished as well. A good friend of mine said he could lend me his paint sprayer in order to cut down the labor time of painting. Like I said before, I would really appreciate an honest opinion from you all on whether or not this project is worth the time and effort. I really am trying to avoid spending money on something that was doomed from the beginning. I look forward to your help and any...ANY ideas/criticism will be taken and noted!

Latest posts