14' Shallow V - New (to me) Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baptistpreach said:
Great work! And great decision to buy a Monark!! We're a growing bunch! Anyhow, your boat turned out great, and I'd say you should ask higher (personally). You put a LOT of work in this boat, and I can't wait to see how the next one turns out.

Thanks again, Preach, appreciate it. I think I could have asked higher, but people around here are funny, some of the most accumulated wealth in the country, but I've gotten some really lowball offers. I have also seen some boats that are much worse than mine posted for more money on Craigslist, but I thought it was a good, fair price. I understand the time being tight, so I didn't ask for the extra hundred or so. I am actually not really looking to make a profit at all, I just want to break even so I can start on the next one. All told, if I sold it for 600, I bet I would be making less than $75 bucks on the thing.

Awesome job on the boat. I have 1972 Delhi, and a 1982 Eldo-Craft that I'm working on.

if your not shure what kind of boat this is i pretty shure it is 60 model sea nymph looking at the pics thats what conclusion ive come to i have a 1968 sea nymph that look just like your boat in all ways :) :) :) 8)