17 Today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigngrub

Reaction score
Only 3 or 4 big'uns, but the rest were keepers.

DSC02273.jpg

Had just as many or more short fish... but they don't count.

I looked for someone fishing off a dock or the bank to take them because I got a freezer full, but no one was out so I threw them all back to be caught another day.

Dagum, jig. I have as many bad days on Neely Henry as you have good ones. I haven't been able to get out lately, had knee surgery. But when I do, I'm gonna shoot you a line so you can show me your neely henry secrets bud! haha

Nice fish, and nice eatin!

JeffChastain said:
Dagum, jig. I have as many bad days on Neely Henry as you have good ones. I haven't been able to get out lately, had knee surgery. But when I do, I'm gonna shoot you a line so you can show me your neely henry secrets bud! haha

Nice fish, and nice eatin!

If your knee surgery was like mine you'll be as good as new in about 3 weeks.

Just shoot me PM Jeff, we can just take my boat if you'd like so you can see the finer points of trolling.

I got 21 keepers today, but didn't get a pic. Gave them to an old timer and his wife that were Crappie fishin' and had only caught 3 short fish (under 9").

Makes me want to find out how much an out of state fishing license is for Al. good mess of good eatin fish.
peace