2 person Walleye limit in 2 hours

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
... If the limit was 20 per person and 9 - 13". All caught in the channel between Marie and Channel lakes on the Fox Chain using 1/16oz jig heads with large fatheads or 2" pieces of night crawler. Wife also picked up a 16" LMB and I got a huge drum as well.

Do those count towards the Jig fishing thing?

She had a lot of fun and everything was great until I went to tie up the boat at Barnacle Bob's dock. As I was pulling on the mooring line, it slipped off the dock post and I fell back and into the water. Digital camera and brand new Evo cell phone in my pockets. Both are currently sitting in bags of rice and will stay there for the rest of the day.

Sounds like a great trip except of course....the trip....or slip. #-o

Hope the rice thing works. I've heard it does wonderful things, but hasn't worked for me yet. Then again...I hope I don't have to try it again. :wink:

Sorry to hear about the dip you took :( Hope the rice works for your water-logged electronics? Ha, glad it wasn't me when we were there last time.... Lots of catching, but, if I read it right, not many keepers??

Yeah, no keepers. Walleye gotta be 14" - 18" and we threw back the bass. Forgot, Jean also caught an 8" Blue gill we kept for about 30 minutes. Figured if we got more, they would be a meal. Only got the one so off he went.

Jean's Bass

DSCN0080.jpg

Her Blue Gill, you can see the jig we were both using

DSCN0081.jpg

My drum, a real drag puller with jig in mouth still

DSCN0082.jpg

fender66 said:
Just guessing.....the rice worked?

Not sure.

Took the SD card out of the camera and used my laptop at werk to upload pictures. Both devices are still in the rice adn will be until I get home after 6:00pm. Gonna try the camera first.

Popeye said:
fender66 said:
Just guessing.....the rice worked?

Not sure.

Took the SD card out of the camera and used my laptop at werk to upload pictures. Both devices are still in the rice adn will be until I get home after 6:00pm. Gonna try the camera first.

Praying that it does work for you. [-o< [-o<

sounds like a great trip

As for the rice trick my wife dropped her fascinate in the toliet and we kept in rice most of the day and her phone works great as of now there have been no problems with it...hope it works out for you as well

What ever happened to the phone and camera? Does the rice-trick really work?

Latest posts