2008 Summer Photo Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** - forgot about this - fishing yesterday we had a doe do the mad deer run across the water we were fishing - scared teh crap out of me.

turns out there was a very strange man (dressed in formal wear) walking through teh woods and he pushed the deer to the end of an island and then the deer made the dash across teh rapids.

Pretty cool - but no photo

I am gonna win this - have teh perfect spot and most unusual critter to photo

Went fishing from the dock at Lake Pee Wee this morning (skunked), and on the way out I snapped these pics as the ducks walked by me as I was getting in the truck. Just posting them as I'm not entering the contest.

Follow_the_leader.JPG

Follow_the_leader2.JPG

Side note: You can also see in the background around the dock, they've (Water Dept) really lowered the water again. Ramp is too shallow now to launch a boat, unless you want your rear wheels off the ramp (which drops off a little) and the front ones in the water also. After I left Pee Wee I headed to City Park Lakes (there's 2)............got skunked there also and came home.

Waterwings said:
Just a reminder :wink:

If the fishing gets slow while you're out, don't forget to take your camera with you. You might catch some neat pics for the contest :)

ya and if ya win...u get some nice fishing bait.. so u wont get skunked. :mrgreen:

I forgot about this contest, and posted my pics in the photo thread. Pics were taken last week while bass fishing.

I call it, Northern Watersnake Eating Bass :roll:

snakeeatingbass78081.jpg

snakeeatingbass78082.jpg

Here's a pic of a snapper I saw while wading two weeks ago. I walked right up to him, and he didnt seem to mind at all.

snapperEB2.jpg

snapperEB.jpg

Another one from tonight

frog.jpg

Snake eating a frog :shock:

72008snakefrog.jpg

72008snakefrog1.jpg

AndrewR, you've been added to the participants list :)

Note to members: If you're entering this contest, go to Page 1 of this topic, and look below the rules/specifics section and make sure I haven't missed any entrants (pics need to be posted in this thread). Official End Date to submit pics is Midnight (EDT), 16 September 2008

Few more that I took a few days ago off my neighbor's pier up north.

Hundreds of Y.O.Y. Bluegills cruising the shallows everywhere. Even the small Bass fry made an appearance too!

normal_july53%7E0.jpg

normal_july55%7E0.jpg

normal_july60%7E0.jpg

Just a reminder: :wink:

If you're entering this contest, go to Page 1 of this topic, and take a look at the rules/specifics section. Pics need to be posted in this thread. Official End Date to submit pics is Midnight (EDT), 16 September 2008

Not to best photos in the world but the only camera I seem to ever have is the one on my phone. That being said here's some my phone pics. :D

lake-1.jpg

pelican.jpg

SunSetSurfFish.jpg

Here are some pics from last week after a storm rolled in. I'll call my animal the ABU monster!

The first pic is my fav!

Attachments

• 8_14_08padssmall.JPG
    8_14_08padssmall.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 967
  • 8_14_08pads2small.JPG
    8_14_08pads2small.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 971
  • 8_14_08pads3small.JPG
    8_14_08pads3small.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 968
  • 8_14_08pads4small.JPG