2008 Summer Photo Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3) Official End Date to submit pics is Midnight (EDT), 16 September 2008 (which is one week prior to first day of Fall).

Just a reminder, only a couple of weeks left before the deadline! :wink: . Go to the first page of this topic to view the rules if you haven't entered yet 8)

The one I wish I would have gotten (would have actually been my wife taking it though) was a deer wading down the trout stream just 50 feet from our camp site. She had left her purse in the truck and her camera was in the purse. Anyhow I stupidly didn't take any pictures of my Trout that I caught but did manage some deers and moos pictures. Certainly not as good of pictures as already submitted but thought I would share with you guys some of what I saw in SW Wiscoland this past weekend.

DEERS

normal_DSCN0001~0.jpg

normal_DSCN0002~0.jpg

And MOOS

normal_DSCN0003~0.jpg

normal_DSCN0004~1.jpg

C'mon, Y'all didn't think I meant MOOSE did you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally

well I put up some deer stands two saturdays ago and most know about the chigger thing :lol: anyway I sat on a log to rest abit and behold my little friend came out to sun baith awhile, he or she was about 8inches long I'd say, it was cool
DSC04455.jpg

Then I got this one, didn't get them all in the pic, they was still comen out the woods when I snapped it, suckers just knew it wasn't thier season :roll: :x
DSC04493.jpg

flounderhead59 and FishingBuds added to list of participants! 8)

Here's the list. Have I missed anyone?

Participating Members: (as of 15 Sept., Time: 2136)
1) BassAddict
2) G3_Guy
3) alumacraftjoe
4) jkbirocz
5) AndrewR
6) brewfish
7) flounderhead59
8 ) FishingBuds

While I will admit that cow was acting pretty wild and I do like the picture myself, I'm not sure the domestic farm animals count towards the contest. I'm sort of partial a different one for my vote and I don't mean my deer pix either.

AndrewR said:
Whoah.. Hold up.

Don't mine get consideration for a vote or two?

Look page-4. :? :shock:

This is my fault Andrew....I wrote all the names on a piece of paper so I could create the poll....and I did not put your name down. #-o

Anyone who voted already........If you wanted to choose AndrewR Please PM me with who you voted for and I will make adjustments.

Scratch what I said folks. I guess when you add another name after the start, It resets everyone back to Zero.

Please vote again

Still learning these things guys! #-o