2008 Summer Photo Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder where all the members are? .
wormy-smiley.gif

It's official, you guys are gonna turn me into a bass fisherman yet. A buddy of mine has said he will take me out and show me the art of bass fishing. Now I'll have to find a way to explain to the wife all the new tackle I'll be buying.

flounderhead59 said:
It's official, you guys are gonna turn me into a bass fisherman yet. A buddy of mine has said he will take me out and show me the art of bass fishing. Now I'll have to find a way to explain to the wife all the new tackle I'll be buying.

Hey Flounder, there was never a doubt, was there??? You all know how we vote here in Chicago, right?? Early and often. When I saw you needed some votes, I took care of business 8)

Congrats on your win - but don't forget us little guys who helped get you to the top :p Typical Chicago politics, Quid Pro Quo... I'll let you know when :wink:

FishingCop said:
flounderhead59 said:

Hey Flounder, there was never a doubt, was there??? You all know how we vote here in Chicago, right?? Early and often. When I saw you needed some votes, I took care of business 8)

Congrats on your win - but don't forget us little guys who helped get you to the top :p Typical Chicago politics, Quid Pro Quo... I'll let you know when :wink:

Okay Flounder, now you want to do a cow in the carved pumpkin category???? https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4885

Well, maybe the Chicago vote can help you out (again) but I think the "quid pro quo" from your winning the photo contest with that cow picture still needs to be fulfilled ???? before you can expect the Chicago machine to move you to the top of the carving contest, don't you think??? :lol: :p

Latest posts