2008 TinBoats.net Christmas Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool. It has always been a pleasure to be on this site and I'm sure it will continue to be. Nice work Jim. =D>

We all appreciate what you do Jim on this site and we are proud to be members of Tinboats!! Thanks again for all you have done and keep up the gtreat work! =D>

And I thought last year's Christmas Giveaway was going to be impossible to beat...

I've been a member on a lot of forums for the last several years this is the only one that I've been to where they didn't beg you to be a paid member to be included. All Jim asks is that you join in and post. Very cool. =D>

Hope everyone has a happy holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I find myself with a tab open in Mozilla for tinboats anytime I have my computer open... great idea for a website Jim, I can't remember what I was doing before I found this site

WOW!!, another year flew by again, cant believe it. It takes a SPECIAL person to to put together a thriving web site(Mr. Jim) it also takes a SPECIAL deputy(Mr. WaterWings) to keep law and order in the land of Tinboats, it also takes SPECIAL people who are willing to come together as a community so THANK-YOU Mr. Jim and my fellow Tinboatiens for respecting each other. This is truely a SPECIAL SITE. Thanks Everyone.

Thank You Mr. Shamoo - you are one of the reasons this place is special

And of course a big thanks to Jim and WW for a job well done.

Now invite three friends we still need to grow a bit

I've been thinking... Jim does a lot of giving to us, but never receives anything in return. Jim and Waterwings, I need you both to PM me your address - I got a little something to send you. Nothing of monetary value, but in the military we'll do anything we possibly can to get these things - generally given for outstanding performance or going above and beyond - you both have definitely done that with this unit =D>

russ010 said:
I've been thinking... Jim does a lot of giving to us, but never receives anything in return. Jim and Waterwings, I need you both to PM me your address - I got a little something to send you. Nothing of monetary value, but in the military we'll do anything we possibly can to get these things - generally given for outstanding performance or going above and beyond - you both have definitely done that with this unit =D>

AWESOME! Nice thought Russ

Captain Ahab said:
russ010 said:

AWESOME! Nice thought Russ

Very cool Russ, I got both so If they dont PM you I will take the risk of being banned for life and send them both to you, just say the word!!

I'm not voting for either of you (or against either of you for that matter). It so much fun watching you guys go at it. Besides BassAddict, when he's picking onyou, he's leaving me alone. :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
I'm not voting for either of you (or against either of you for that matter). It so much fun watching you guys go at it. Besides BassAddict, when he's picking onyou, he's leaving me alone. :lol:

Will you at least vote to demote him to rear admiral :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts