2009 Labor Day Weekend Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Oz. pyramid sinkers at 50 yards !!!
pistols.gif

WOW! Nice job all entrants! =D>

Ok fish off it is.

You each pick a day to fish and let me know what day you choose. It does not have to be the same day. It must be done by September 20, 2009. The night before I will tell you what the secret item must be. Same rules apply.

Jim said:

Ok fish off it is.

You each pick a day to fish and let me know what day you choose. It does not have to be the same day. It must be done by September 20, 2009. The night before I will tell you what the secret item must be. Same rules apply.

8) Sounds great.

I'll let the Captain pick his day first. If at all possible, I'll do the same day. Then all the drama can end and a winner be declared! :wink:

I might have to fish all day this time! 40+ fish here I come!

wasilvers said:
Jim said:

Ok fish off it is.

8) Sounds great.

I'll let the Captain pick his day first. If at all possible, I'll do the same day. Then all the drama can end and a winner be declared! :wink:

Do not wait for me - It might be a few days or more before I can even fish again much less devote a full day.

Captain Ahab said:
wasilvers said:
Jim said:

Ok fish off it is.

8) Sounds great.

Do not wait for me - It might be a few days or more before I can even fish again much less devote a full day.

The weather around here is going to cause some problems for the Capt. Weatherman is calling for more rain over the next 3-5 days. With the rivers already up from previous rains and dam releases and the lakes and ponds stirred from the runoff, it does not bode well for a good day for the next week to 10 days. :(

Are you saying that a little bad weather and the Captain is done? Stick a fork in him?

Are you saying I should just go ahead and order the plaque with wasilvers name on it? :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
The weather around here is going to cause some problems for the Capt. Weatherman is calling for more rain over the next 3-5 days. With the rivers already up from previous rains and dam releases and the lakes and ponds stirred from the runoff, it does not bode well for a good day for the next week to 10 days. :(

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have cuaght fish during hurricanes, a little rain is not even a consideration - plus the fish are already wet :idea:

You want in on this Doc?

Ok, I decided to work with Saturday Sept 12 . I'll fight the storms - after all, that's what raingear is for!

Hope the fish are hungry :fishing2:

Will

wasilvers said:
Ok, I decided to work with Saturday Sept 12 . I'll fight the storms - after all, that's what raingear is for!

Will

Friday night at some point after 7PM I will post here what you need to include in your pictures! :beer:

Jim said:
wasilvers said:

Will

Friday night at some point after 7PM I will post here what you need to include in your pictures! :beer:

You mean picture - as in singular - as in 1 fish and no more

AS IN Capt. Ahab wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck wasilvers - this will be fun

Last time one picture was worth 4 fish... I'm just sayin.. :)

For this day, I'm thinking of cutting a fast stick (a 12 inch piece of wood to measure the fish by). Then I can be catching more fish instead of wasting any time measuring all of them.

Also planning on putting the camera on a tripod in the back of the boat. Then I just need to get them in the range of the shot and snap it. Less time drying my hands before fumbling with the camera to get a picture. It will also be easier to keep dry in the storms - just put a poncho over the thing during the rain. I don't plan on losing much time while catching all the fish. Anything over 14 goes in the livewell for a group photo before release. I'll just have to take a photo every 5 fish since that's what WI ruled my livewell would hold. :lol:

Already have the waterproof/wireless earphones charged and ready. Man those things are nice - I can keep the phone/mp3 player in a compartment and still have a little background noise while not disturbing the fish. Can even make hands free voice calls to brag about the GREAT Day I'll be having. Heck, with the weather we're expecting I should even have the lake to myself!

Good luck to you too!

Will

Latest posts