2nd Annual Memorial Day 2009 TinBoats.net Cyber Tourney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingBuds said:
I mostly use a debit card #-o

me too... but I use Wachovia's new "Way to Save" program. Each time you use the debit card it takes $1 out and puts it in another savings account with a high interest rate. Plus you can select to add up to $25 per week - man that account has grown for me.. but I treat it like it's not accessible (until I find some fishing item I'm wanting... like this account is empty because I've got my eyes on either a motorguide 82 or 101 transom mount trolling motor...)

But as long as we don't have to use $1 bills, I think I have a $20 or something behind my license that I keep back there for emergencies for the places that won't take debit cards. I learned my lesson in the middle of Augusta GA and Columbia SC at 1am in the morning when my jeep ran out of gas. Walked 9 miles to the next exit that had a mom-n-pop shop who wouldn't take debit and their ATM was out of order... and they wouldn't let me get the gas (and I was still in uniform)

mat.gif
My submission is in.

How about panfish? I have a couple of 2lb redears from yesterday that I could submit. :lol:

It's hard for me to break away from the peak of the redear spawn to search for a green monster. Maybe today if it will ever quit raining. #-o

Quackrstackr said:
How about panfish? I have a couple of 2lb redears from yesterday that I could submit. :lol:

It's hard for me to break away from the peak of the redear spawn to search for a green monster. Maybe today if it will ever quit raining. #-o

Spawns are over, here. I needed a day to relax, so instead of concentrating on trying for a big bass, I bought a bunch of minnows and spent the day drowning them under a couple of bobbers while sitting in the shade. It was a very relaxing day, and I hit the trifecta with LM bass, bluegill, and catfish. I don't think this pond has anything else in it but turtles, minnows, and crawdads. Oh, yeah, and SNAKES! :fishing2:

Well i dont think i will have a submission in this one. I went to Newton Lake in So. Illinois thursday. It is were the next state record will come from is what everyone is saying. Yeah, i got skunked. LoL. I did catch some ok ones somewhere else, but nothing i felt could make a run at winning this thing. So good luck to everyone else!

I submitted mine last night, but unless everyone else had a really bad weekend I have no chance of winning. It was fun none the less.

I messed up and put the dollar bill on top of the fish and you can't see the fish... :cry: .

Seriously, good luck to all that were able to get out and try for some of those... ummm... Oh yeah, Bass. Wife and I went camping all weekend and didn't do any fishing so Y'all are safe from me at least. :wink: