2nd Annual Memorial Day 2009 TinBoats.net Cyber Tourney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya'll are safe from me, the weekend here was mostly rained out. I did fish in between rain drops but even then I spent more time battling with the mud than fishing. Then Monday I did get out to fish after dinner, but after a few casts I got a knock on the backdoor from the Jalapenos I had for dinner and had to make a beeline for the bathroom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BassAddict said:
Ya'll are safe from me, the weekend here was mostly rained out. I did fish in between rain drops but even then I spent more time battling with the mud than fishing. Then Monday I did get out to fish after dinner, but after a few casts I got a knock on the backdoor from the Jalapenos I had for dinner and had to make a beeline for the bathroom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you were making catfish bait... :- :sick:

whj812 said:
Anybody check in any 10lbers???? LOL!! :lol:

TAPE-SILVER_RK-WHITE-OL.gif

Probably dont have to worry about me either I submitted one, but here's the biggest thing I caught all weekend
ricosnake.jpg

Not sure if it hit or a fish hit but something hit my rico I set up and this is what came in, I thought it was a stick till i reached for it. Im almost positive that it is/was a water moccasin but if anyone thinks otherwise let me know

russ010 said:
BassAddict said:

so you were making catfish bait... :- :sick:

defiantly had some kind of stink bait going on!

slim357 said:
Probably dont have to worry about me either I submitted one, but here's the biggest thing I caught all weekend
ricosnake.jpg

Not sure if it hit or a fish hit but something hit my rico I set up and this is what came in, I thought it was a stick till i reached for it. Im almost positive that it is/was a water moccasin but if anyone thinks otherwise let me know

Looks like a water moccasin to me.

This was a tough one to choose, but after consulting with a couple of people and going back and forth, we all came to the conclusion that Andy's fish was the biggest fish caught this weekend.

I had a tough time choosing between Andys, Bassboy1, G3_Guy, and BLK fisher. In the end Andy came out on top. Some might agree, some might not. Maybe next tournament we will measure the fish or come up with another idea. It was tough.

Anyway, Congrats Andy on a job well done!

But here on TinBoats.net, everyone wins. Everyone who submitted a picture in this tournament will receive a super duper custom made TinBoats.net spinnerbait.

SB7.jpg

This is an old picture, the ones I just finished up look even better than this one.

Thanks to all who participated. I am looking forward to the 4th of July tournament. Stay tuned.

First post has been updated with all the pictures.

Congrats Andy. Nice catch!

I did catch a Bass over the weekend and even managed to take a pic with my cell phone. Only trouble is I dont know how to get it off the phone. Not that it would have won, but it would have been nice to submit it. In all honesty I lucked upon the fish. I was Crappie fishing, and the Bass hit.

Congrats to all that submitted, some nice looking fish in the bunch.

slim357 said:
=D> Nice fish guys, I knew my fish would be last.

I don't know about last, it looks bigger than mine, yours didn't even fit in the picture!

"I once caught a bass so big that the picture weighed four pounds!" :LMFAO: Sometimes I crack myself up.

Wow, a smallie taking the cake. Awesome job Andy. I would have thought a pig largemouth would have beat out all the competition. Congrats to all those who submitted a pic. There def. all descent fish.

Way to go Andy congrats on your victory, nice fish, matter fact, Kudos to everyone who posted entries =D> This is one Bad Bass Site!!!!!

if this had been a tourney for the biggest log - I would have won... unless Brine got in on the deal, then it would be all his

WOO HOOOO!!!
Thanks guys.
And a big thanks to Jim and the site sponsors for putting this together for us.
I also want to thank my brother for taking the pic.

The fish was caught off the grass in the background on a white spinnerbait.

awsome pics guys =D>

My last day I hung up my truck, had to get someone to pull me out. It sucked but, I can laugh about it now :lol:

congrats Andy 8)

Congrats Andy and all who did make an entry.. =D> :beer: I never did make a trip to the stickmarsh :cry: because of high winds and rain. So only fished local lakes sheltered from the bad weather, I did end up getting 30+ bass in the boat \:D/ and missing 10-15 #-o with 2 in the 8# range getting loose at the boat ](*,) ! I will make the stickmarsh trip soon and post some piggie pics!

hope everyone enjoyed their memorial day weekend :USA1: